Monday, August 17, 2009

Ms. Wheelchair California Fundraiser with Jennifer Kumiyama - LIVE!

If I haven't mentioned it before, I've mentioned it a thousand times. I am truly blessed to have the most amazing 1st Runner Up, Jennifer Kumiyama. Not only did I gain a great side-kick in this journey to Ms. Wheelchair America, but I also gained a lifelong friend and kindred spirit.

Plus, this girl can SING! Jennifer is on cast in the Aladdin show through Disney at California Adventure. If you're ever in the area, I highly suggest seeing the performance. Jennifer was kind enough to host a fundraiser for the Ms. Wheelchair California pageant at the M Bar in Hollywood, CA. And, of course I wouldn't miss this! She did a fantastic job of coordinating the event, preparing, and pulling it all of with great success. And, the circle of friends that she has quickly all became my friends, too!


Below, both Jennifer and I were able to rub sashes with Miss Horrorfest 2009, Kelly Marchand. In order to be crowned, she had to go to a live audition and was chosen as a semi-finalist, then had to make five short films in order to win the crown. She is now the official spokeswoman for Afterdark Films!



Thank you, Jennifer, and all the singers/musicians for a fantastic evening of fun. I definitely look forward to the next time we can all hang out together again!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you were there & had a great time! thank you so much for your support!!!

    ReplyDelete