Thursday, November 12, 2009

2010 Tournament of Roses Rose Queen & Royal Court

On Friday, January 1, 2010 at 8 a.m. (PST), millions of spectators from around the world will celebrate the New Year with the 121st Rose Parade themed 2010: A Cut Above the Rest. The Rose Parade will once again feature the beautiful pageantry and tradition of magnificent floral floats, high-stepping equestrians and spirited marching bands.

I had the honor being a part of the Kiwanis Club of Pasadena Luncheon at the University Club of Pasadena and got to meet the 2010 Royal Rose Queen and her Royal Court. Each of these beautiful highschoolers have acheived amazing accomplishments both in their personal lives, school, and community, and it is a great honor to be selected as part of the Court. Below, I am with each of the Royal Princess with the Queen, Natalie Innocenzi, in the middle.

I am also honored to have the Kiwanis Rose Float Club partner with the Ms. Wheelchair California program. Larry Maddick (r) and Dave (l) below will be my guides on New Year's Day as I join them on their float! I am thrilled to be part of such a huge part of history as I get to ride down Colorado Blvd. on one of the many beautifully decorated floats with Kiwanis.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day and for the opportunity to meet each of these extrodinary women. I look forward to them each representing our commuinty in their own way as they strive to truly be "A Cut Above the Rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment