Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ms. Wheelchair America - Day 6 - FINAL DAY!!!

The week has come to an end, and we're now down to the last day. What a week!! Today has been less stressful as they've basically given us the time needed to prepare for tonight. This morning, we had rehearsal for tonight on stage at 10am. Can you tell how tired I look?

After about an hour and a half, we finally got everyone in position of where they are supposed to be on stage.


Afterwards, I came up to the room and took a shower and then went down to the Paul Mitchell people to have them blow dry my hair and style it for me. Then, a quick bite to eat, and off to get dressed.


If I'm announced in the Top 5, I will then have to re-give my platform speech (this was news to me! Yikes!), and then will answer two questions from the judges - a light-hearted question and a serious question. Each of the 5 of us will have to go through this routine.

The judges will then go diliberate while there is entertainment going on and Michelle Colvard gives her outgoing speech as the current Ms. Wheelchair America. And then, the winner is announced!!

I'm fairly confident I'll be in the Top 5, but who knows. I wanted to update the blog now so you know what's been going on today and can be praying tonight. The next blog will be the answer to the question everyone's been asking.... "Who is the next Ms. Wheelchair America? Is it Alyson Roth?" We'll find out tonight!!

Thanks for your prayers!

Blessings,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment